Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas of 2008

It is always fun to take the traditional family shot in front of the Christmas tree at Grandma's.
How do you get that many people to be looking in the right spot and smiling? You don't!!!!


Hero worship at it's earliest stages!


This is one of my favorite Christmas pictures...she is cute even when she is mad!! :)


Just thought I would update a little. I'm sure there are many more I could add, but not the best blogger as you may have noticed!
I sent 311 photos for proex...shhh don't tell Rick!

2 comments:

troutbirder said...

Hey Gina! You did good. I "favorited" this so Mrs. Troutbirder can take a look when she finally gets up. While I am not a "techy" I do have some experience with the mechanics of eblog so if I can be of any help with yours please feel free to call on me.

troutbirder said...

Gina - Great job. Don't believe Ray; I do get up at a REASONABLE hour - not 4 to 5 AM! Got anything new; I like your blog and the pictures of the kids. Barb or Mrs. Troutbirder